“Good brew pub, good food”

Fat Katz Sports Bistro
Ranked #34 of 1,027 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We specialize in made from scratch foods. We grind our own meat, make our own brioche every day. Also make items like pierogis and stuffed grapelease by hand. All our desserts from scratch as well. Come give us a try - we also have 19 craft beers on tap.
Reviewed April 14, 2019

My wife saw the sign for a Cracker Barrel, a place I would prefer to avoid on a Sunday Afternoon. But , I saw Fat Katz right next door so we gave it a shot and we were very pleased. Great brews and delicious burgers at fair prices. Quick and friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

I’m new to the area and I have eaten here twice. My wife and I are not big eaters so we split a club sandwich once and a cheesesteak the other time. Both sandwiches were very good as were the fries. My son and some grandkids joined us the second time so we tried a few more items. The cheeseburger was very good. The fried shrimp appetizer is very good. The only thing we didn’t like was the flat bread pizza. The bread was very heavy and chewy and the sauce wasn’t the best so we won’t order that again. We will however be back. The waitress ended up offering to comp the flatbread. Good place to eat.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

We joined friends for our inaugural visit, and we shared the Grilled Turkey sandwich. It was dry, so I asked for more cranberry sauce. I was surprised to see a charge for this on our bill. There was also an up charge on the price of the sandwich, presumably for the exchange of onion straws for fries, though this was not mentioned when we ordered. The food was okay, but the experience was not one I would return for.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019

This place is conveniently located, which is important during the influx of snowbirds this time of year. Good selection of burgers and sandwiches but we were very disappointed they were out of pierogies, which we really looking forward to tasting.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

We stopped in before Redsox game and picked this for happy hour pricing. Sat outside but didn’t get the happy hour pricing. The Hawaiian-ish flatbread was very good.

Date of visit: March 2019