“Small but serene jewel in Fort Myers.”
Review of Butterfly Estates Cafe - CLOSED

Butterfly Estates Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: The Shops at The Butterfly Estates has two restaurants. One is ZCrepes Cafe and the other is BRB American Gastropub. If you would like to make a comment on one of these please search for the correct name.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Small but serene jewel in Fort Myers.”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our time with Joyce who released a butterfly with us and explained everything. The grounds are beautiful and we had excellent sweet tea and gourmet pizza at the cafe. We bought a family membership and look forward to returning soon,

• Visited June 2012

“Worst owners ever!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I had my wedding there and although it looked nice. It's in a terrible neighborhood and during my reception two cars were broken into the owner had the nerve to say someone I know did it. When I asked him to pay for my window. Even though its located in one of the worst areas in town.
This was after months of disorganization from the staff, they were completely incompetent. They didn't even have the key to the butterfly conservatory so I could take pictures in there. Honestly how can you not have the keys of the butterfly area at a place called the butterfly estates.
Will never return my guests and I were embarrassed for their poor management and lack of customer service.

4 Thank Gelly720
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“charming place”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

very good experience several times now. Food was very fresh, good tasting. Mango cheesecake was incredible. will definitely return. good service, clean atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012