“Needs Improvement. ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Food is great. Great choice for beer. Priced within budget. Only improvement I see it needs is new waitress staff.

There are newer reviews for Beef 'O' Brady's

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Good food served in a clean ambiance. Falt screen TV's covering every inch of wall space. Servers outfitted like football refs in very tight clothes - perhaps best for us guys. Quick expediting brings food out piping hot. Very reasonable prices. Seems to be a chain as we saw a couple of them.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This place is ok if you want beer but the food is lacking. Has the grilled shrimp dinner and the shrimp were old and poor quality. Very bland also. They should have been embarrassed to serve it. When I told the bartender what I thought, her response was she was sorry and that she regretted that it was not of good quality, but nothing further. The boneless wings were of fair quality. Overall not worth the $25 for those 2 items.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Just had breakfast here, asked for traditional breakfast with medium poached eggs. I asked if this would be difficult because I would have ordered something else instead. The server was Not friendly and not interested. The eggs were runnier than my husband's over easy. We are staying close by for another month and will not be back.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I love Beef's, but when I try to come on my lunch hour, I am always late getting back. The food is always great and the service has been wonderful except for the speed. We still go there, but not on a weekday when we need to get back.