“A Small Strip Mall Location but GREAT Food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pita Palace

Pita Palace
Ranked #367 of 848 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A Small Strip Mall Location but GREAT Food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

We tried this place just to have something different. Turned out to be great. I had sharma in hummos and my spouse had a gyros wrap. Very good.

Visited February 2013

Sanibel Island, Florida
“The best Middle Eastern food in our area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I am from Detroit and have a very high standard for Lebanese-style cuisine. I look for fresh, flavorful, and simple presentation. Expect this and more from the Pita Palace.
Their falafel is homemade, not from the box, and has a consistency and flavor that is unbeatable.
Their baba ganoush is excellent. I like their tabbouleh, but my partner finds it too lemony. She loves the stuffed grape leaves, me, not so much. The chicken kabob is my favorite meat, especially with the garlic dip, but I often just get a veggie platter or a selection of veggie dishes.
It is healthy, freshly prepared, authentic Palestinian cuisine that I have enjoyed on at least 20 visits/carry outs and have never been disappointed.
As a side note, the owners seem to be trying to appeal to a wider audience with an American menu as well as standard breakfast fare. I hope that they remain successful with their unique Middle Eastern fare and resist turning into a just another breakfast/burger spot.

• Visited February 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“This restaurant has one of the most interesting menus I've come across in Ft Myers, serving authentic Mediterranean dishes.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I love this restaurant! This family-run establishment offers excellent food, excellent service, and a wide variety of wonderful Mediterranean flavors at a reasonable price. Don't miss this one – you will enjoy a delicious prepared meal at fast food prices.

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Reasonable tasting pitas with a high price”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

The Pita Palace is fast food with prices like a full service restaurant. The pita's were fine - nothing special. The pita bread itself was not the quality you would expect for a specialty restaurant. Out take out dinner for two was over $20.

Visited December 2012