“Very enjoyable meal!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Boonville, New York
“Very enjoyable meal!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had heard that Fancy's was a great place to go so decided to try it for lunch.....and was very impressed! Love the interior of dining room and also included is a great bar and lounge area.....really liked the auditorium seats from my hometown!

• Visited November 2013

Burnsville, North Carolina
“Awesome interior great food”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Food and service were excellent. Had the shrimp and grit and was very pleased. Was very writer inside and the decors was really neat. Absolutely recommend

Rome, Italy
“Fancy's Southern Cafe”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had dinner at Fancy's in August 2013 for the birthday celebration of my great friend, Linda. The restaurant was very charming with lovely details and décor that you can’t imagine from the outside. The staff was very friendly and the service very good. We had their famous fried chichen and other dishes. The fried chicken was fresh and perfectly fried. The home made buttermilk syrup is absolutely great! The presentation of the dishes is also very nice. As other review, my only complaint is that they didn’t serve any type of bread before dinner. I would recommend this restaurant. Sorry if my English is not perfect but I am not English mother tongue.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank FedericaRoma_Italy
Naples, Florida
“Very good southern classics”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very good overall.

The service, food, and decor are all excellent.

Everything is tasty - the home made buttermilk syrup is really outstanding.

A few notes: etouffee was more of a gumbo - reduced too far and became too salty; cheddar grits are okay, but not spectacular.

And please add some more vegetarian options. I like to bring friends & family and they are left with pretty much two choices - grits or plain waffles - so we don't come as often.

I could convince more people to come if there were creative entree salads (grilled peaches), a tomato / onion tart, a sweet potato hash with eggs, etc.

Or if there was a full liquor bar with fresh mint juleps...

• Visited October 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

As a lot of places here in SWFlorida you won't find this place unless someone tells you about it as it is in the back of a street mall. From the outside you can't imagine how cute the decoration of this small restaurant is. The atmosphere is great and our server did a great job. The white wine sangria was very good. We started with fried green tomatoes (really good!) and I had the chicken pot pie with cheddar grits and sweet potato soufflé. The chicken pot pie was very good but the sides were AMAZING! I wish I got more cheddar grits, best grits I have ever eaten. My husband had chicken and waffles, he enjoyed it. He wishes he had ordered the syrup on the side as it was a little too much for him but it was still good. The presentation of the dishes is also really nice. We live really close, we will be back soon!

• Visited September 2013