“A gem in SWFL”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Estero, Florida
“A gem in SWFL”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

There are so many great things to say about this restaurant! I am so impressed by the quality and quantity of the food. I have been there twice (the second time I decided that my husband HAD to try it) and have always had a good dining experience. The servers are wonderful and very attentive. They are so friendly the moment you sit down. Make sure you try the chicken and waffles! They are just to die for! The syrup they use is just amazing! One of my favorite places to go to in Fort Myers for sure!

• Visited January 2013

Cape Coral, Florida
“Food good but too noisy”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent; had chicken and waffles. But the noise level of a lot of people in a small restaurant was so high it was difficult to hear others at table. Owner prefers maintaining visual atmosphere to installing sound buffers. Bathrooms inadequate. Service slow but friendly.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Wow”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Awesome food great prices excellent service. We will be coming back to try everything on the menu. Had the crab cakes and the shrimp and grit and fell in love with Robbie our server. He gave us the best service we had the three months we were in FL.

Florida
“Give it a try”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Good southern style food. Nice restaurant with good vibe. Food is very southern and well done. Excellent service, good place for a casual meal.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“A taste of Southern cooking!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I have had dinner at Fancys twice. The first time the portions were large the second time not so much. I had the liver and onions which were good the first time but tough the second time. My husband had the catfish which was excellent. I had collard greens which were over salted the first time but delicious the second time. I think they need to get consistent if they want to be considered a true southern style resturant in Ft. Myers. We have had better southern food in Savannah, Charleston and other states. The service needs improvement but I would definitely recommend dining here as I think they will get better in the future. Good prices for the selections.