“Really good Southern comfort food”

Fancy's Southern Cafe
Ranked #28 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Just had a great lunch at Fancy's, my friend and both enjoyed our meals.She had catfish, crisp with great coating and flavor and sweet potato soufflé , yummy. I had crawfish po boy, very nicely one with sweet potato fries. Can't wait to go back and try dinner, everything looked so good, and waiter was very sweet and charming. Great time!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is our sixth visit to Fancy's and they are great - consistent - and match wines with meals to perfection. Tonight 12 of us went to dinner - everything was superb and the service was fabulous. Could not have asked for a beter evening!!!!!!! Crab cakes - filet - chicken - ribs - frog legs... were all wonderful! Top quality all around

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Dined here for the first time last week because of a friends recommendation. I loved everything about it. It's small but has a open kitchen and a kwirky decor that I thought was great. The menu is compact but has a great range giving you many different entree options. I tried the signature chicken and waffles and all I can say is yum!! I wasn't sure if I was eating breakfast, dinner or dessert but loved each bite while I was trying to decide. The others in my party also enjoyed their meals as well. They don't have a full liquor bar but it was fine with me since I'm a beer and wine guy and both of these optilns hac great value. I can't wait to go back! Well done chef!!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had lunch at Fancy's and all five of us tried a different menu item. The chicken and waffles was delicious, with a large boneless chicken breast fried to perfection and a caramel syrup that really enhanced the flavor. The chicken pot pie was large enough for sharing, and the country fried steak was a big hit as well. All of the menu items fit the comfort food bill. The atmosphere is country rustic without being tacky, with reclaimed wood used throughout. This place has only been open a short time. I believe it will develop quite a following.

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Had to try this place out. Went for lunch. Awesome little place with cool decor. Food was outstanding! Went back 2 days later...