“BEST PUMPKIN ICE CREAM EVER! (sorry about the all caps)”

Kilwin's Chocolate and Ice Cream
Ranked #6 of 31 Dessert in Fort Myers
Description: In Gulf Coast Town Center, Ft Myers, FL
Description: In Gulf Coast Town Center, Ft Myers, FL
Fort Myers, FL
“BEST PUMPKIN ICE CREAM EVER! (sorry about the all caps)”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had to write a quick note about the pumpkin ice cream at Kilwins. I live nearby and occasionally stop in for a cup or a small piece of chocolate. I always enjoy the ice cream, but this time I was inspired to write a review.

I am somewhat of a pumpkin fanatic, and I've tried pumpkin flavored ice cream, frozen yogurt, etc in many places. However, Kilwins pumpkin was the best I've ever had. Imagine hunks of PIE CRUST whirled into the creamiest, richest pumpkin flavored ice cream, sprinkled with pie spice. It is very hard for me not to get into my car and head over now...

In some ways, I guess it's good that Kilwins is a little pricey. It keeps my intake down to a kiddie cup, but it's well worth the price (and the calories).

A must-try for those pumpkin fans out there - get it while it lasts!

By the way, Kilwins also serves a killer cup of coffee - Lavazza - this is what I do when I 'm really watching my diet and friends want to get ice cream.

• Visited October 2013

Ohio
“A must”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We always stop here if we are down by the beach. The fudge and ice cream are equally delicious. The salted Carmel fudged and Georgia Peach ice cream are not to be missed.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great family treat night option”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The service was fantastic, even patient with our kids and they seemed pretty busy. Great variety of flavors of ice cream and each flavor tasted fresh, not chemically pre-made, flash-frozen stuff you may find elsewhere.

Visited April 2013
Port Huron, Michigan
“Holy Smokes good!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I am lactose intolerant but everyone in my group had ice cream and fudge at Kilwin's in Fort Myers Beach. It was a long line but worth it. The coconut ice cream is wonderful (according to my husband) and the fudge is wonderful. We have had this in Mackinac Island and would recommend it where ever you go.

• Visited April 2013
North Port, Florida
“Be careful”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

OMG. if you want to overdose on chocolate, this is the easiest place to do it. I enjoyed Salted Carmel fudge and an amazing chocolate ice cream in a freshly made chocolate dipped waffle cone. Who would thing of dipping potato chips in chocolate? Idk but they were incredibly edible too. Go! Have fun!

Visited January 2013