“Yummy!! Pizza & garden salad!!!”
Review of Oliveoil's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oliveoil's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My daughter asked if we could stop for a slice. We've been back 6 times. It's very good pizza! We always get a 1/2 garden salad which feeds the 3 of us! Cannot wait to go back again!!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

The owner has a need to be right when coming to customer service, his food was cold and always gets delivered late!! Stay away, go to pizza fusion much tastier and better customer service!

1  Thank Syed A
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Perhaps the best takeout Hawaiian pizza I have ever had. Fast and fresh even during the busy dinner hour. Small but worth looking for. A great find.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We got the deluxe pizza (C, P, S, M, O, GP) -- tasty old-style greasy pizza with a roasted garlic head in the middle. Great crust. Check online for specials. It's really a takeout place, although there are some tables available inside.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I just recently found this small pizzaria even though it has been at this location for several years. I tried the thin crust on my first visit and and hand tossed crust on my second visit. Both were very good. The second visit was to try the lunch special with 2 large slices of deluxe pizza and a soft drink for $4.99 -- I wasn't disappointed. They offer quite a selection of other foods as well. I will be visiting their restaurant again, to be sure.