“Very clean very comfortable beautiful great place to stay”

Fountain Cottages Inn
Ranked #32 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
“Very clean very comfortable beautiful great place to stay”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The room was very clean and spacious. The landscaping was beautiful. New appliances the kitchen was fully stocked with dishes. pool was clean and keep up beautifully. Staff was pilot and very helpful we will be back and letting our friends and all no what a great place this is. The price u pay is worth paying great deal for a great stay very quite also a relaxing stay.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank dorindacook

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stay in Ft. Myers 2 or 3 times each week for business. I had seen so many great reviews for this place that I figured I would give them a try. From the outside, I wouldn't have stopped in but once I was there and saw my room I was blown away! One of the cleanest hotels ever! More like a hospital. The location is perfect. Short drive to the beach or downtown. I will be a regular!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank blr64
wiltshire
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I have rated this motel as very good because it met most of our needs for a one night stay. This motel is located about 10 minutes away from the beach and virtually nothing is in walking distance. The price attracted us to this motel and the positive reviews and we felt satisfied with what was provided. Everything was clean and comfortable but very basic and spacious. The pool was small but clean with plenty of sunbeds. Reception staff wasn't particularly friendly. I would stay here again for a short stay.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank chloe3011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This lovely motel was very comfortable and very clean.The furnishings were nice and bed was as nice as my new one back home.Everyday spent there was a joy,and I felt at home immediately.I regret not having the time to use the pool,but took advantage of the laundry facilities my last day. I look forward to returning here on my next visit to Ft Myers. Very easy to find and easy on and off of McGregor Blvd.And the owners were friendly and helpful,other guests quiet too which is a big plus!!

Room Tip: Spend a little more and get a suite with nicely equipped kitchen.Nice to have your coffee sitting ou...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank buzybee_13
Norther Central PA
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Had I driven past this place instead of booking online by reading reviews, I may have passed up this treasure. It's an older motel consisting of several small cottages which house 3 separate units. It is not elegant or rich looking but WOW....it is one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed. The entire floor in our room was ceramic tile and it was spotless, unlike many of the rooms we have stayed in with carpeting that has never been swept around the edges. The bed was comfortable and the room was quite. It had a refrigerator and a microwave and excellent internet connection. I did not see the game room, laundry facilities or the pool, but they were also available had I so desired to use them. Each unit had an assigned parking spot right outside the door. The owners were very friendly and always smiling. I think they do all their own housekeeping too and you can tell they take pride in it. For being in the Fort Myers/Sanibel, FL area, the price was very reasonable too. If you are looking for high class, mints on the pillow, room service and extras, look elsewhere. But if you want cleanliness and cheer at an affordable price....check this place out!

Room Tip: If you have bad knees, ask if they have a unit with a higher toilet as the one in our room was a bit...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ladymedonna
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 9, 2013

this motel was very clean and bright we stayed in one of the kitchenet units had everythuing we needed and close to the pool. although the pool heater had broke down during our stay the water wasnt that bad im sure its working by now the owners Ed and Connie are very freindly and helpful and take good care of their guests i will be back there for sure

Room Tip: i think all rooms are nicely located on the property we heard that a few could be loud due to the st...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank larry w
Hillsdale, Michigan
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We Loved this place Ed and Connie were always there when we needed things. we will be going back next year... thanks again and also the rooms were VERY clean!!! Tom & Kim and Justin Midena from Hillsdale Mi.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dolphin Key Resort
#4 of 6 in Cape Coral
Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area

Been to Fountain Cottages Inn? Share your experiences!