We were apprehensive about staying at this location because there had not been reviews since 2010. We decided to give it a try. Everything people have said is true ... the rooms are clean and the owner is very nice. However, the units are so close to the main road that the traffic noise kept us up all night. The pool is right next to the road so if you like to just relax by the pool, this may not be the place for you. The WiFi did not work in our room, and the owner did not help with this at all. We ended up checking into a different hotel for the rest of our vacation. Bottom line, we personally would not stay here again, but we can understand why people suggest it. If you are on a tight budget and just want a clean place, this is it. We just need a little more creature comforts when we travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fountain Cottages Inn is a small family operated 18 unit hotel. Close to beaches (Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel and Captiva). Clean, Safe, Affordable. Visit us, you will love it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Fountain Cottages Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain Motel Fort Myers
- Fountain Hotel Fort Myers