“FUN!”
Review of Vino's Picasso

Vino's Picasso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Paint studio, wine bar, art gallery rolled into one! A SWFL must do! Paint a beach scene (or whatever you want!) On canvas, a coconut, wine glass, beer stein,wood pallets, etc! It's FUN art, not fine art! No experience needed! We help you along. Locally owned. Not your average "paint and sip".
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This place is so much fun to go to. Very relaxed and enjoyable. Artists are great! perfect for families, friends, couples or just an afternoon or evening out by yourself.

There are newer reviews for Vino's Picasso

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I were looking for something different to do in the Fort Meyers area and found this place. I am not very artsy, but I had a lot of fun just painting. We were not able to make an instructed class on our day but they let us open paint on short notice and were very accommodating. Very cheap, very fun, very unique.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I had a private birthday party. To have a private party you need a least 15 people. You bring your own wine or beer and snacks. They do sell wine, beer,and soda there. Everyone had a great time. The teacher was great.everyone's picture came out great. The cost is $35.00 for the picture that we did. We picked the bubbly wine picture that I have attached . I will do again.

1  Thank leecountytravelers
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

1st time here. Had a FANTASTIC time! Mellissa & Mercedes were great! The studio is great! This will definitely become a weekly or bi-weekly event for me & my friends!

1  Thank angelicalynn
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Vino Picasso is an enlightening experience! Enjoyed the evening with my husband and another couple. We were armed with two bottles of wine and a great deal of uncertainty. Three of us hadn't held a small paint brush since elementary school! Everything that we needed to create a personal masterpiece was provided for us; supplies; canvases, aprons, instruction and beverage glasses. What a fantastic evening we had! Inhibition was replaced with enthusiasm! One of us has actually renewed her passion for painting! If you are near Fort Myers put this on your "must do" list!