“Very good ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

We are at the one at the outlets and we’re seated quickly. All the food was very good and fresh and reasonably priced. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The theming in the restaurant is brilliant and the restrooms are great!

FordsGarageUSA, Owner at Ford's Garage, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you Leanne!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,369)

Reviewed November 13, 2017

We have been to Ford's Garage a few times without checking in or reviewing it so I didn't want to pass up the chance this time. Since we were in the area we decided to go downtown and have some onion rings and a drink. We weren't aware that it was Bike Night so we were amazed at how packed downtown Fort Myers was. For a short amount of time I grew up on a farm and didn't see that much leather as I saw downtown on Saturday night. All of the motorcycles, leather, boots, did we feel out of place with our Floridian attire; however, no one made us feel uncomfortable.

That all being said, we knew we would not be able to get a table at Ford's garage so we opted for a stool at the bar, which we were able to get after some amount to time. My husband has had the Tower of Onion Rings and swore by them, so we decided to get that...and a drink. The "Tower" and drinks came out fairly rapidly and both were tasty. I typically like the Burger King-style onion rings, but I could go for these again at some point...but not on Bike Night.

I almost forgot. The décor is awesome. There is an old Ford hanging from the ceiling at the bar. Cool.

Thank you Benzboy06! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Firds Garage offers a varied burger menu along with salads and other non burger choices. Modeled after a Ford gsrage motif it has great atmosphere and a fun place to dine. They have an extensive beer menu to satisfy your taste. Fun place to eat and drink.

Thank you John! We look forward to seeing you again in the Garage!

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

This place is a lot of fun! Car parts are used for lights, door handles, and other fixtures. The appetizers, especially the onion rings, are amazing. The burgers and drinks are also excellent.

Thank you Donna!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We were there on the later side of a Friday night. It was loud. Even the waitress had trouble hearing us. My husband and I️ each had a burger. I️ thought mine was ok. I️ had the broccoli to go with instead of the fries but it is more than just steamed. They add something to it so I’m not sure I️ saved any calories. I️ am not a beer drinker but they had several ciders on the menu my husband was able to order his local favorite Fort Myers brew on tap.

Thank you, please come back and try an item on our Limited Edition menu and let us know how it is.