“Best ice cream you'll find”

Love Boat Homemade ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 32 Dessert in Fort Myers
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Best ice cream you'll find”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The first time I visited I thought it was like any other ice cream place. Flavors on the board and buckets behind glass. I don't really eat ice cream, but a friend of mine loves it. So her an I tried it. She thought it was amazing. I thought it was just ice cream, until about a week later I tried ice cream from the grocery store. I'm now convinced this is the best. They have awesome flavors, very friendly staff, and many topping options. My tip would be to just get the pint if you're going home after. Its a good value and you'll want the extra. They really don't have any other way to drive your order home. I've never had a flavor that wasn't amazing. There's no way to pick a bad flavor. A small is four scoops, so I usually get a few different flavors. I took another friend there last week and now she's hooked. Definitely try it if you can.

• Visited October 2013

Cleveland, New York
“Greatest ice cream ever”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am not normally an ice cream person. I cannot resist the Love Boat's offerings. Unbelievable flavors. Beyond creamy texture.

Visited June 2013
Yorkshire
“OMG !”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

What a find. We had tried to park and get ice cream at the beach, but gave up trying to find a parking space, which was the best thing ever. We were heading back to Cape Coral and were nearly passed this amazing place. Looks like a shabby hut but inside is the best ice cream ever tasted around the world, (even Italy!!) as previously reviewed go here now!

Visited October 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best Ice cream”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place has been around a really long time for a reason...their homemade ice cream is a dream!!! Too many flavors to name and their banana split is worth the calories!!! if you love ice cream you will love this place!!!!

Visited October 2013
Ravenswood, West Virginia
“DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The Love Boat has the best homemade ice cream! When we are in town, we make a point to get ice cream there. They have many flavors, my favorite is the chocolate chip mint. They do a lot of business and there is not much seating or parking, but it is a wonderful place for ice cream. Oh, by the way, the portions are HUGE!

• Visited September 2013