“OMG !”

Ranked #1 of 32 Dessert in Fort Myers
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 13, 2013

What a find. We had tried to park and get ice cream at the beach, but gave up trying to find a parking space, which was the best thing ever. We were heading back to Cape Coral and were nearly passed this amazing place. Looks like a shabby hut but inside is the best ice cream ever tasted around the world, (even Italy!!) as previously reviewed go here now!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place has been around a really long time for a reason...their homemade ice cream is a dream!!! Too many flavors to name and their banana split is worth the calories!!! if you love ice cream you will love this place!!!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The Love Boat has the best homemade ice cream! When we are in town, we make a point to get ice cream there. They have many flavors, my favorite is the chocolate chip mint. They do a lot of business and there is not much seating or parking, but it is a wonderful place for ice cream. Oh, by the way, the portions are HUGE!

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

While the small cinderblock building on a busy road doesn't look like much, you will quickly forget about that as soon as you take your first bite of this amazing ice cream. Plenty of flavors to choose from, inexpensive, friendly staff. Best ice cream in the area!

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream is to die for. Best I've ever had, my one and only complaint is that it's always busy!!! The staff handles it well though so it's not too bad. The portion sizes are BIG. Sometimes I can't even finish a small. I visited so often in my first month here that now I just get a quart of my favorite (chocolate brownie batter) and bring it home with me:)

Awesome place!