“awesome staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zoomers Amusement Park

Zoomers Amusement Park
Ranked #21 of 111 things to do in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Owner description: Zoomers is an indoor/outdoor amusement park with a Family Fun Arcade, featuring our Winner’s Circle where great merchandise and the latest electronics can be won. Zoomers offers an amazing assortment of games, rides and attractions which are sure to make your experience a memorable occasion for all ages. Our party rooms feature panoramic views of our park and surrounding areas. Zoomers is a blast with our Cobra Roller Coaster, Voodoo Island Mini Golf, 2 Go-Kart tracks, Bumper Boats, Tilt-A-Whirl and our six brand-new Midway rides designed especially for younger children. Kids and adults will be amazed by our two Go-Kart tracks. Our Slick Track is designed to simulate driving on ice with our positraction wide tire full-throttle Go-Kart (drivers license is required). Our road track features twists and turns that will thrill drivers 56" and taller, and those under 56" will love driving our brand-new Rookie Cars. Zoomers is open seven days a week, rain or shine, and features great food and beverage at our Straight Away Cafe and Fast Lane Concession Stand. There is no admission fee to Zoomers. Guests may purchase a Z-Card in any amount they wish. See our “specials” tab on our website for current rates.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I dropped my son and a group of his friends off at Zoomers while I attended some business and my son told me This staff named Alexandria helped buy pizza for him and his friend's because they were short on money .They was really happy and thankful. I thank you alexandria for taking time out of your day to help others.

1 Thank krystal95

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Took a church group to zoomer's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm a youth pastor at a local church and we had previously been taking our kids to big amusement parks once during the summer, but we kept having bad experiences. So someone suggested zoomer's.

I'm not going to even say that zoomer's compares to say a Busch Gardens, but for the value, money spent over enjoyment to be had, you cannot find a better place in South Florida to take a group of middle and high school kids.

They were super helpful to book with, they allowed us to be super flexible with our numbers including the day of, they told us which days would be least crowded so we could avoid lines, and gave us unlimited rides, go-karts, and bumper boats for only $10 for the day per kid. Lunch was $3.50 a kid for enough pizza and coke to feed high school kids. And when it rained, like it does in the summer in south Florida, they let our kids play unlimited arcade games for no extra cost.

If you have a camp or a church group, take them to zoomer's. Great time and even a better value.

4 Thank Superschutte
Springfield, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Karen, Zoomers is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Hey, great park. My friends and I were visiting from out of town, and one of the fellows who has been to Zoomers before recommended we head over. Gosh, Go Karts were just awesome, and this old boy had a blast playing Guitar Hero for the first time in a few years at the arcade. Lots of great games and attractions for young ones, and even folks in their mid-20s like my friends and I.

Also, got to say Karen (Black woman, glasses), whom I believe is a manager, was very courteous and nice as we asked her about the Go Kart tracks, and what all was available at Zoomers. It was late in the day, and as there were few people, she gave us her undivided attention as we asked a lot of questions about the area, and Zoomers. Basically, give her a raise or a promotion (Free Go-Kart rides AT LEAST!)

Good for kids, teens, adults. Check it out if you need a place to kill the day, or a few hours, in Ft. Meyers.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Thomas M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Go karts are fun. Rides are for ages 3-5.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We took our 3 boys - ages 9,6,2 - to Zoomers and did the Friday Family pack. This included 2 hours of unlimited rides, 4 cards that were supposed to have $5 worth of tokens for the games, a pizza and a pitcher of soda for $50. First of all - the rides. They are more for kids aged 3-5. My youngest will be 2 in 15 days, but since he wasn't 2 yet they wouldn't let him ride even though he was tall enough (it didn't state anywhere the age requirement). The roller coaster was fun for my oldest 2 but it broke down so they had to close it. They also didn't have someone working each of the rides (maybe 2 at a time).The cards didn't have the full amount loaded on them. The pizza was big and pretty good and fed our family of 5 just fine. They had a blast on the go karts (which you pay for separately). We will definitely go again for them but we didn't get our money's worth with the package with the ride situation as it was. The bumper boats looked fun but those were a separate charge as well. Also, they are sticklers about the height requirements.

1 Thank JulesK33
Noblesville, IN
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Pretty cool park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

A lot of the rides are for small children, but the go-karts are a blast. The water balloon fight thing was pretty nice on a hot day. We will go back whenever we are in town.

Visited June 2013