“This Place is SO GOOD -- Don't Really Want to Tell People!”

Sweet Bean Coffee Cafe
Ranked #2 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Fort Myers
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We discovered this gem when looking for a coffee shop but it is so much more. The owner ended up persuading us to have breakfast so we shared a Mexican omelet with sausage, fresh tomato and jalapeno. It was so good, we went back two days later and had the SAME THING. The toffee coffee is their specialty but honestly every flavor was "out of this world" good. Homemade baked treats included carmel apple muffins, cherry-dark chocolate bread pudding, and strawberry tort/cake. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, and the workers are so conscientious and friendly at the same time. Go here. You won't regret coffee, breakfast or lunch!

2  Thank Swanie62

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This quaint little coffee house offered me the best meal of my vacation. If you want coffee, they bring you a large empty cup, and point you to a display of six different flavors for you to choose from, with free refills. Breakfasts include homemade pastries, omelets, etc. I chose a spicy sausage and peppers omelet with pepper jack cheese, and each bite was more delicious than the last, with melted cheese oozing out. I had a choice of muffins, breads, etc., and another choice of hash browns or fresh fruit. I chose the fruit, and was served fresh slices of kiwi, bananas, pineapple and strawberries, tastefully arranged on a plate. No canned or prepackaged food there. As I ate I watched someone decorate beautiful cakes that would be available for desserts. Everything was fresh, beautifully presented, and delicious.

1  Thank brutus6623
Reviewed February 15, 2013

4 of us ordered lunch. i drink tap water with meals, and ordered such. brought out bottles of water, glass of ice. I said, is there a charge to bottle? yes. table next to us was very irritated about the water, too. bad message from them when they said that they can NOT give you water. How do they BREW their coffee?

2  Thank Larryo
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

This place is über cute and the food and coffee is sooooo good. I would go again and again. Loved the japeleno cornbread too

1  Thank samjam801
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Best corned beef hash I've ever had and the rest of the food is also super. Service well above average, friendly and attentive but not intrusive. I was surprised to hear some patron whining about getting your own coffee but they have several selections and that gives you a chance to sample or mix your choices. Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank JEThomp