“Good barbeque, but it needs a thorough cleaning”
Review of MacDaddy's Restaurant - CLOSED

MacDaddy's Restaurant
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I went there for lunch. We both ordered the pulled pork sandwich, which was really, really good. You don't even need barbeque sauce, but it is available.

I used the restroom and it was very dirty. Then upon returning to the table I looked hard at the restaurant and it realy is "dirty". The mirrors behind the bar appear to have never been cleaned. The whole restaurant needs a major cleaning.

Probably won't return.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

If you like noise and tables with a bucket in the middle, you will like this place. I guess the bucket is for eating ribs which I don't care for. Wrap sandwiches were ok.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

First impression was that this was gona be an awesome smokehouse. kinda hard to miss the tanker truck smoker outside which is what attracted us. we were sat swiftly and told it was happy hour, where we ordered drinks and then were told they didnt have 2 out of the 4 beers on special (we should have taken a hint) slow drink service and the food left 5 out of 6 of us wanting to puke all night (1 did). look into the kitchen you will see food sitting out and not stored properly, dont waste your time or money here

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A mix of locals, snowbirds and local motel guests, but a friendly place to go for drinks - fun neighborhood place for drinks, but the whole place is dirty! Bathrooms are unkept and the bar ail sticks to your clothes. The food is pretty good, but inconsistent. I recommend going for drinks!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had been intrigued by the large smoker parked in front of the restaurant and needed a 'wing and rib' fix. The ribs were good, but not great-same for the wings. The fries mediocre. Not sure we will be back.