“The best truffles that I have ever had!”

Norman Love Confections
Ranked #6 of 54 Shopping in Fort Myers
Framingham, Massachusetts
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“The best truffles that I have ever had!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Norman Love rules the chocolate world!!! I have them shipped to me in Massachusetts when I feel like splurging!! Thank god my mother lives in Naples, FL now because when I visit, I go to Norman Love's!!! Their gelato is bomb! Their pastries are bomb! Their chocolates are, you guessed it, BOMB!! Don't wait or think twice, GO NOW!!

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Bonita Springs, Florida
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 186 helpful votes
“Chocolates that are works of art”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

This is a must stop if you are in the area. These chocolates rival any made in the world. Plus they are beautiful to look at. Each of is like a piece of artwork, amazing to look at and even better to eat.
The hot chocolate is a so good too.

Batavia, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I've gotta tell ya, this place is a little jewel that I didn't know about before. Now I am addicted to the French style desserts! Last time I went here, my wife and I share two of the desserts: the citrus flavor and egg nog cheesecake. Not a bad deal for $7.25 each, considering that this dessert is on pare with the Cheesecake factory, and you may well know what excellent quality that is if you have ever experienced it. The pumpkin spice dessert was also amazing! Try the desserts, you won't regret it!

Visited December 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Chocolates as Good as Any in NY”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

A friend recommended this as the place to get chocolates in SW Florida. I go every few months to get my "fix" and was just here again Saturday. We usually get a coffee/espresso and a pastry to share. I never leave without a box of 16 delicious chocolates.

Visited November 2012
Estero, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Yummo”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

There is nothing better than a Norman Love chocolate. Each chocolate is so beautiful it's difficult to decide if u want to eat it or just admire it like art.