“chocolates”

Norman Love Confections
Ranked #5 of 54 Shopping in Fort Myers
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The staff was wonderful and the chocolates fun and free samples were an added bonus. Choose your own box or purchase a prepackaged box of goodies

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I am in Fort Myers and Naples every two months and during each visit stop at Norman Love Confection's locations for a coffee and pastries and sometimes even gelato for myself. But....I always return a second time during the trip to pick up a box of Love S'mores to bring to my stepson, Christian. He doesn't think that there is anything better in the world. I agree:)
I have never had truffles with as sublime a mix of flavors as these.

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Chocolate deluxe. Supreme. Try the Mexican hot chocolate but ask them to add a shot of espresso. To die for!! Not inexpensive but excellent. A must stop when visiting fort myers

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We visit Fort Myers twice a year from the UK and this is a must the day after we arrive for chocolates and the day we go home, as it is on the way to airport. We also go for coffee and a pastry at least once whilst we are their (well OK at least twice) and the pasties are to die for. Not quite sure how I can describe the chocolates if the pastries are to die for, the chocolates are little works of art, they look fantastic just far too good to eat, and they taste even better than they look. For me absolute sheer heaven. If you enjoy cooking you should also try their courses they are great fun and you bring home what you make! I just wish I could visit more often.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Go to NLC on the first day of your holiday, have a cake, coffee and icecream, buy the biggest box of chocolates you can and sit back and ENJOY. Call again as you head for the airport and BUY ANOTHER big box of chocolates for the ride home.

I have attende two training sessions at NLC, good value and training given on both days, book early to ensure you get a place.

The cakes are to die for, they look so good and taste fantastic well done Norman.