“Good food and great service”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
seattle
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went for an early dinner in the off season with our teenagers. The Voodoo shrimp was a big hit. The crab cakes were good but I would prefer a different sauce with them. My son and husband enjoyed the crab and lobster bisque. My younger son was disappointed by the chicken parmesan, but being from an Italian community near NYC, that is a tough act to follow. The service was very good. We would go back.

Sarasota, Florida
“Delicious and Friendly”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to Connors three times in 2 months, and their food quality and service is consistent. The service is great. Twice we had Gianna as our server. She was awesome. Great personality, awesome with her attention to detail in her service. The manager there is also wonderful, always passes by to make sure all is well. The very first time we went I ordered a dish that I was not satisfied with, I read one thing on the menu but pictured it differently, as soon as Gianna came by, I told her, she asked if I wanted another dish, soon the manager came by and I was asked if There was something he could do, long story short, I had another dish with the tastiest Alaskan Halibut I've ever had. Been taking family and friends back, to have The Alaskan Halibut. It's a must have if you love fish. I would recommend this place hands down.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Connors is worth the visit”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've eaten thousands of restaurant meals all over the country and Connors really aced it on our visit with 4 adults and two kids. The staff was professional and precise, the food excellent and prices were within reason. The little ones really liked their kid-sized pizzas. It right there by Bass Pro Shops, across the parking lot from from the Costco Tire Center. Fear not, eat here.

Visited June 2013
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Great Place for Lunch”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Saying goodbye to our only two-year Intern was sad. But the farewell lunch at Connors made it a little better. Amazing menu with surprisingly low prices, considering the price of dinner there. This place is definitely on the "A" list for business lunch from now on.

• Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Outstanding Steak and Service”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The ambiance of this restaurant is classic steak house with modern touches, like the waterfall wall. As you walk in, you can see the bar and the kitchen where the evening's choice are presented on ice. If that doesn't make you hungry, then the description of the food from the pleasant and well-trained servers will. We began with their excellent shrimp cocktail, then had the filets, which were prepared to perfection, and side orders of the fried sweet potatoes. We topped the meal off with home made peach ice cream and chocolate ice cream. Share this dessert! It is too much for one person. A lovely dining experience after a long day, thank you Connors!