“Service A+”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 880 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

His place has great food and the best staff around. Went for Mother's Day. Group of five. Steaks, seafood and the sides were all great. Don't miss out on the mac n cheese. Then we went couple of days later for lunch. What a deal. 8, 9, 10 dollar lunches. Fish tacos are great.

1  Thank tjnichols
Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here a few times and am consistently pleased. Entrées and sides have all been tasty. I like their lobster bisque as a starter. Cheese grits and collards my fav sides. Like most places in southwest Florida,need reservation in season but not from May- November. It's a little loud so eat outside if that bothers you. They usually have a homemade ice cream djour if you have room.

1  Thank AmandaEsteroFL
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The night my husband and I dined here, we split soup, a salad, and an entree but we each ordered our own dish of homemade ice cream ;-) The waiter split all of these shared items before he served them and there was no additional expense for sharing, unlike many restaurants. Sharing these items allowed us to try more items off the menu then had we each selected an entree. I am so glad we did. Plenty of food. All excellent. No waste, since we were traveling and could not take any leftovers with us.The best part of our dining experience was our waiter.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My nephew had just graduated from H.S. - to celebrate we went to Connors, there were 20 of us for dinner Friday night at 6:30 and the place was packed, so I was expecting a very long night. Boy, was I wrong. From the moment we sat down, our server Stephanie, took very good care of us, we didn't want for anything, our glasses were always full, there was always bread on the table, she kept the table cleared and she served the most delicious food. I had the Prime Fillet with asparagus and broccoli. The fillet was delicious, cooked to medium rare, so tender, so juicy, no steak sauce required. The asparagus and broccoli were cooked and seasoned perfectly and oh so fresh - with just the right amount of "snap."
Sorry I can't tell you anything about desert, I was to full to have any.
Everyone enjoyed their meal and thought the service was excellent, even though we were a table of 20 service was completed in less than 90 minutes. Kudos Stephanie. Bravo Connor's!

1  Thank Casey M
Reviewed May 25, 2013

this was a business dinner, so a some what limited selection from the menu. the food was delicious and server was very accommodating to my special requests

1  Thank Susan D