“Best Steak!”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 933 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband and I were taken to Connors as a thank you from our neighbors. I assumed Connors was very dressy and expensive. But, soon found out the dress was very casual and the prices very reasonable. We dined there for dinner and we had a phenomenal meal. We got the Ahi tun for an appetizer. I had never had it before and thoroughly enjoyed it. We all then ate steaks for our entree. Your meal (I might add) comes with a salad and one side. I got the filet with a loaded bake potato and house salad. All was wonderful! The filet was so tender it melted in your mouth! I also was told by a friend that they have a very very reasonable lunch menu ranging from $8 to $10. Will be back for lunch soon and again for dinner!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed May 10, 2012

We really enjoyed our meal, and the service was first rate. Make sure you try the lobster bisque. I had their catfish. Very tasty, and the dill/caper sauce is great!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I ‘owe’ TripAdvisor.com several reviews after 3 weeks on the road looking for a new home rental from St Pete south to Fort Myers, FL. The trip cost several thousand for gas, motels and food made worse by Realtors who might return a phone call a week later and the practice here of not renting if you have a dog.

So April 4 rolls around. I now had narrowed my options to two homes but had only three days to return 686 miles for my furniture and dog. The hotel sent me to a mall up I-75. I saw a “Grand Opening” sign and a line out the door near where my GPS said the restaurant was but was not. I had a rushed decision to make and wanted a good meal to ponder. As is my travel practice, I walked past the crowd as a solo and sat at the bar for food and drink around 5:30. There were plenty of bar seats on my arrival but none two hours later.

I was welcomed by a friendly waitress for the bar area who delivered my order to the actual bartender for my area, some 6 on station. She also summoned the evening manager who not just gave me directions but led me around the restaurant, kitchen then to the restroom area. He later checked that my food and service was to my expectations. YES!!!

As a former consultant, I have no problem soliciting information about the restaurant and local area from nearby bar sitters. This was a newly opened chain of 3 still hiring staff. All quests were happy, even some waiting for maybe 30 minutes. Their white wines were chilled and the variety endless. The couple to my right took my suggestion and ate at the bar. Their opinion of shrimp salad, Caesar salads, Halibut and sirloin were ‘the best’.

You need to understand the chosen title. My family owned a small farm in the Illinois Corn Belt. Alternating years, we raised Angus beef on a feed lot, fed with our corn, not grass or commercial feed. The beef went to Chicago and NY except for the one we aged to aged prime status. I had not before seen a menu offer prime aged beef since so I jumped for a fillet. It was cooked to medium rare perfection so I could assess its quality. There was no fat to trim and no heavy seasoning to cover up cartilage etc. My best steak since a kid eating aged prime home-grown Angus before it was popular.

I enjoyed the service, the food and the locals and decided which house to lease. With the most expensive food ordered, three drinks and a very generous tip for the great service, the tab was $71.35 and well worth it. I now live 13 miles away and plan to return, often.

Check their web site: http://www.connorsrestaurant.com/

1  Thank Bertram28
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We went for my graduation from grad school and had never been before and wasnt sure what to expect. We made a reservation ahead of time and seated us without the entire party being there. THey have a big bar and tables in front, which is also wehre the kitchen is also you can see what each of the steaks will look like and they looked delicious.We had the voodoo sgrimp, calamri and mozzerella sticks all cooked to perfection and it was enough for 6 ppl. ihad pomegranate martini and I could taste the alcohol, as sometimes you cant, although the glasses did drip on the table more so then I've ever seen that was strange but didnt impact our experience. For dinner we had the crab legs, filet mignon, crab cakes, and a chicken dish and they were all cooked to perfection, no one had to send their steak back, and I didn't have to crack my crab legs which was an added bonus! We were stuffed but we found room for their homemade ice cream, vanilla and cotton candy! The meal was delicious the ambiance was lovely, and it wasn't overpriced the most expensive thing was the crab legs the bill was 200 for 6 ppl which is not bad at all considering all of the food and alcohol consumed. It could've been a tad more light in there and towards the end the waitress got busier so it was taking longer to have her come back but other than that it was great and we will definately go back!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

My husband, myself and another couple went to Connors this past weekend for dinner. I have heard mixed reviews on the restaurant but when you consider it just recently opened, there are bound to be a few "kinks" to iron out. I thought it would be much less crowded, as "season" here in SW Florida is winding down. Quite the contrary. We had a reservation and waited about 10-15 minutes before we were seated but it was definitely worth the wait.

All of us ordered something different that included Mahi Mahi, prime rib, ribeye steak and one of their specialty steaks Boursin Filet for entrees. We started out with their signature Lobster Crab Bisque, which was to die for. The salads were fresh and delicious and all our entrees were really great. The steaks and prime rib came out exactly as ordered and were really tender and tasty.
The only item I item I didn't care for was their sweet potato fries. They were quite bland and I was disappointed.

All in all, it was a really good dinner. The restaurant is really is nice inside and the wait staff were extremely attentive and friendly.

1  Thank Southeasternchic