Tripadvisor
Search
Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Saw Hamilton Here! They pack a lot of people in this venue!

Great show in this facility but seating in Orchestra is a little snug. Very difficult for patrons... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Nancy K
Southbury, Connecticut
Threw away my shot at seeing HAMILTON

249 is most I've ever paid for a seat, but should've saved it or spent more for a seat farther... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $18.47
from $60.00
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews sight lines balcony seating lion king wizard of oz box office front row great performance nice facility great seats plenty of parking southwest florida acoustics concert stage tickets usher broadway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was our first visit to this facility. The production of Hamilton was exceptional. Had great seats in the right mezzanine with excellent view of stage. Concessions were reasonably price with everything priced at $4. The only drawback was the long lines even for the men’s room. Was unable to use the restroom at intermission since the lines never went down. A facility of this size should have adequate bathroom access!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020

have been visiting the Mann for the past few years about twice a year and usually park (handicapped when available) but this past weekend with the call for showers during showtime we opted to leave the parking to the valet pros. Great job and we actually made it into the exit line and the front lot was still full of parked cars...oh, the show was outrageous...but you need to know the concept before purchasing ticket!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 30, 2019

I have been wanting to see the nutcracker for years. Finally went on Sunday and was so disappointed. The classic Nutcracker scenes were out of sync and seemed very amateur for what is advertised as The Moscow Ballet. During the second act things looked up with some unconventional athletic performances, but then finished up with the same what I am guessing is a high school group from somewhere?
Scenery was nothing special either.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

On November 8th my daughter and I went to see The Family Feud with Tom Arnold and Pauline Shore. I was called up to the stage to be on Tom’s team. Everyone was having a wonderful time. Our team won. I was flying high for 3 days! If you get such an amazing experience like I had. JUMP on it! That Theater is awesome. I’ll be sure to continue to follow their attractions from now on.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2019

This is a theater located on college campus. We’ve seen several quality shows here. Ticket prices are comparable to other venues. It’s a beautiful, clean theater with plenty of free parking (valet is available). The only hiccup is that they need some traffic control upon exit, and better control on ticket lines. But, we feel it’s still a better experience than others, and, the more shows we go to, we are learning to park near exits and to get there a bit early.

Date of experience: September 2019