“Best Sunday brunch!” 5 of 5 bubbles

United Cafe Bar and Bistro
Ranked #298 of 843 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Coral, Florida
“Best Sunday brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I go to the United Cafe every other Sunday to enjoy the outside seating, always amazing food and the unbeatable unlimited mimosas. A must go!! The owners are great, too!

North Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Sunday Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed overnight at a nearby hotel and went looking for a nice place for breakfast. We noticed United and saw a good crowd and figured that was a good sign. We had a Bloody Mary and Mimosa and I ordered the two egg breakfast and my wife the Scramblewich. The food arrived quickly and the service was very good. Both dishes were excellent as was the coffee.
We recommend United for a great breakfast experience.

Visited February 2014
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Our Saturday Routine Plus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife and I usually have gone out to breakfast on Saturday. Downtown Fort Myers has always been our favorite place to go for meals, no matter what time of the day. We started going to United the morning after our monthly date night. After retuning to United we started to enjoy the staff's friendliness and the variety of the morning menu. While we have had most of the items, my wife's favorite is the energy bowl with its yogurt, granola and fresh berries. I to have to admit I have several favorites: Waffle, the "Meaty Omelet", and "Three Eggs Your Way".
But if you stop any other time for lunch, the sandwiches and salads are very creative compared to the standard fare of the other restaurants on First Street.

“Dine on the sidewalk.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stopped here for lunch on a beautiful day and sat on the sidewalk and enjoyed watching the traffic go by. I had the potato wedges with blue cheese sauce, which were good - although not a large portion. My husband had the grouper sandwich, which he enjoyed. There was an awful lot of bun, but he didn't complain. The beer he ordered seemed a little spendy. I just had water and it had a funny taste, I thought, but perhaps that is Ft. Myers. We just got here!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Always a good time at United”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have spent quite a bit of time downtown over the years without paying much attention to local restaurants. I happened to sit down for a meal one event night at United and was blown away by the food that came out of this cafe. United soon became my go-to for all my downtown meals from coffee & tea to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I make it a point to try something new each time but I admit I have a few favorites including their triple decker BLT, cottage pie (yum!), and their Bronzed Grouper (best way I've ever had it!). While I am not quite the beer drinker, Tom always keeps a good selection and has just the right recommendation. United always keeps it personal and delicious!