“Always consistent, Always great”

United Cafe Bar and Bistro
Ranked #320 of 854 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“Always consistent, Always great”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This little place has an incredible chef hiding in the kitchen! I absolutely love their specials. I've eaten here with my family many times and have never been disappointed. My picky eaters love it too. That is saying something because they're difficult to please. The atmosphere is inviting and comfortable. The staff have always been friendly. This cafe is our favorite place to eat in downtown Fort Myers.

2 Thank Lisa S

Kutztown, Pennsylvania
“2nd time was as good as the first”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Always a difficult decision when it comes to ordering from their brunch menu; bacon is the best I have ever eaten. We all enjoyed our meals. Great sidewalk ambiance.

1 Thank Merrymonk
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I came at this wonderful coffee shop on my vacation to try an omelette. To be honest I've never had a better omelette in my life. It had the perfect balance of flavor made with salmon, shaved pears, and creamed cheese. The coffee was delightful as well! I will definately return!

2 Thank Yummyfoodhere
New York City, New York
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Nice breakfast menu. Bagel with tomato and basil was excellent, as was bacon. Good coffee and fruit bowl was very large and very good. Atmosphere was terrific - early breakfast with British Invasion rock in the background - what more could you want? We loved it.

4 Thank Turnturnturn
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“coffee”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Carmel latte is amazing. My husband and I come to this cafe often. We enjoy the selection of pasteries as well as the diferent flavor latte's. Food is the best breakfast we have found in fort myers. The staff is always striving to mkae sure our visit is exceptional.