“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Nice breakfast menu. Bagel with tomato and basil was excellent, as was bacon. Good coffee and fruit bowl was very large and very good. Atmosphere was terrific - early breakfast with British Invasion rock in the background - what more could you want? We loved it.

4  Thank Turnturnturn

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Carmel latte is amazing. My husband and I come to this cafe often. We enjoy the selection of pasteries as well as the diferent flavor latte's. Food is the best breakfast we have found in fort myers. The staff is always striving to mkae sure our visit is exceptional.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Based on all of the prior reviews, we had high expectations for a delicious fresh lunch, but it was not up to the standards expressed previously. My wife got a glass of cabernet and exclaimed, "taste this, I have never had anything like this, it tastes like it is watered down." I tasted it, and indeed it lacked body, was tasteless, like watered down grape juice. The very nice waitress said that it was just opened, and offered something else. The merlot was a little better, but not much. (Note: we are not wine snobs and generally drink wines in the $10 per bottle range.) We then had the salad with shrimp and pineapple dressing. The greens, I will say, looked and tasted very fresh and the dressing was ok. The shrimp however, had a strong ammonia taste and smell to it. I couldn't eat most of mine. So good service, some of the food and drinks were unacceptable. I wouldn't go back and can't recommend it.

3  Thank Bernardier
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This cafe is amazing, very quaint and colorful. The staff are very comfortable and helpful :) Best cup of coffee I have ever had, always taste freshly brewed. The food is also amazing. Ranging from healthy, delicious salads to warm cottage pie on a nice cold day. I eat there often and there is always a special if you ever want to change it up. Highly recommended for good eats :D

3  Thank Viscera19
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stopped in on 3/3/13 for lunch. Downtown was kind of crazy with streets blocked and such for a festival but United was not all that busy. We both ordered sandwiches and were very happy with the quality of the food. My husband's generous chicken wrap had very tender chicken that was full of flavor. The wrap was also grilled a bit like a panini. I really enjoyed my panini with its unusual combination of ingredients. It consisted of ham with melted brie, cranberries and Pink Lady apple and D'Anjou pear slices...very tasty. Included with our sandwiches were either a side salad of mixed greens or fried potatoes. Reasonable prices with ample portions and really good food equals a great lunch.

2  Thank lastmanager