“Welcome to Moe's!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Batavia, New York
“Welcome to Moe's!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My favorite thing about this place is the Wrong Doug and the salsa. You will here the phrase when you walk in the door, "welcome to Moe's" very similar to a little competitor of theirs who serves pizza, not burritos. For the price and the serving amount you can get by the stuff you put in your taco, burrito, whatever you choose, it can be worth it.

Visited February 2013

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Always Fresh, Fast and Good!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great food. Fresh and taste great. I like how you pick your own ingredients to add on - able to eat healthier because of this option.

Visited March 2013
Graton, California
“Assembly Line Burrito Place - Needs More Flavor...”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were out looking for a lunch that didn't involve deep fried everything - not an easy chore in Fort Myers, and we happened upon this place. I remember the first assembly line burrito place coming out in about 1990, and they haven't changed much. I had the burrito with pulled pork and all the accompanying such and sos. The ingredients seemed fresh and everything looked pretty good, but unfortunately I think that overall the food suffers from a lack of seasoning. For example, I had guacamole on my burrito. It came across as a sort-of tasteless paste. This was pretty much the same across the board. Even the chips that come with the meal tends toward the bland side of the spectrum. I think with a little tuning-up, that this place could be quite good. It definitely fills a demand, but the flavor leaves a bit to be desired.

Burrito assembly folks were quite good and friendly. Atmosphere - chain restaurant-decent...

Visited January 2013
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Moe's is the BEST”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Wish we had one up north! Great selection of good food. Great for vegans and vegetarians and kids too. The menu sacrifices cleverness for clarity. But take your time and ask questions. Better than chipotle or panchero in my opinion.

“Best food for the money”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I go to this Moes as well as the one near Coconut Point and Bell Tower faithfully. This is what I would want if I owned a franchise. Great quality fresh food fast and reasonable with a fleet of employees that are all customer service oriented. If this franchisee would sell them, I would buy in a second. Great formula. Keep it up