“Excellent”
Review of Rush Charters

Rush Charters
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Fort Myers & Sanibel Fishing Charters & more with Capt Chris Rush & female fishing guide Capt Lacey Rush. We offer fishing, sightseeing and shelling charters in sunny southwest florida! Inshore, wreck, and night fishing charters, as well as lunch cruises to Cabbage Key!
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Been fishing with Rush Charters and Captain Chris for a few years now on our annual vacation to Sanibel. Always gets us on fish and we always have fun. Highly recommend Rush Charters.

1  Thank Eric D

Reviewed January 30, 2012

My family and I have fished with Chris for ten years. There is no finer, harder working, and more fun guide in SW Florida. I am a serious flyfisherman and Chris' knowledge and determination to put me on fish is second to none. Chris and I fish hard during tarpon season and this has given me the opportunity to observe all of the best known tarpon guides in action and VERY SELDOM have we been outfished. He's the best and there is no one else I would prefer to fish with- actually, no one else I will consider, as long as he is in the game..

He is great with families and kids- professional, a great teacher (fly/bait/artificials), and able to relate to all types and all ages. My daughters and their friends catch tons of fish but still come home thinking they were at a party. My wife and kids regularly fish without me and, thanks to Chris, they own all of the family bragging rights for reds, snook, and tarpon.

100% endorsement.

3  Thank rick h
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Capt Chris and Capt Lacy Rush are two of the best and most knowledgeable fishing guides that you will find in the Fort Myers area. They both know where the fish are even in the worst weather conditions. Both born and raised in the area they have extensive experience and local knowledge.
Whether you want to catch tarpon on fly, trophy Red fish, (mine was 47 in long 34lbs) on 10 lb test line or take the family shelling you can't go wrong booking your trip with Rush Charters.

2  Thank David F
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I'm the editor at GAFF Magazine and we needed a piece on snook fishing in the Ft. Myers area. I'd published editorials by the Rush's, so I was familiar with their snook prowess. Captains Chris and Lacey took me to their secret spots and I couldn't believe my eyes. The snook just lumbered along the beaches. Fat ones, just waiting for something to attack. We snuck along the shoreline and up secluded creeks and simply wore the snook out! Best snook fishing I've been a part of yet, and I truly hope to get the opportunity again!
Matt Draper
Editor-in-Chief
GAFF Magazine

3  Thank Matt D
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We went out a number of times for Tarpon and Snook. It was amazing how successful we were. The biggest tarpon was about 120 lbs and the snook were up to 20 lbs. You can't ask for more than that.

2  Thank Hank K