“They ran out of BAGELS?”
Review of Bagel Bagel Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagel Bagel Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“They ran out of BAGELS?”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

How could a company called Bagel Bagel run out of bagels and not think that's a problem. We went for a late breakfast and they had nothing to serve because they were out of bagels. We actually had to leave because they couldn't serve us and the manager didn't seem to care that we left dissatisfied.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank MAGKAT08

Columbus, Ohio
“Every Saturday”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Want to know were my wife and I go to eat breakfast in Fort Myers nearly every Saturday and/or Sunday??? Bagel Bagel Cafe

Egg white and cheese on an everything bagel is my favorite!

My only negative comment is that a place that calls itself a bagel shop should have a larger selection and maintain that selection for most of the day. There have been times when the flavor selection has been weak. How can you run low on inventory by 11am?????????

Visited June 2014
2 Thank OhioStateBuckeye
Fort Myers, Florida
“what happened to this place”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I haven't had a chance to visit lately. What a disappointment today. I ordered a Carolina sandwich. It had 2 pieces of very thin turkey,1/2 piece of bacon,one tomato . It did have the right amount of melted cheese.It was covered with honey mustard. I mean I had it to try to scrape it off. Not the place for lunch. maybe still ok for breakfast.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank hellams26
West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
“Great Bagels”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Love a good crust with flavor. The open faced veggie sandwich with an extra schmear... yummy to the tummy

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 4aronline
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Sunday morning breakfast”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

My granddaughter and I go frequently on Sunday mornings and we both love the fresh choices! I especially love the asiago cheese bagel! Quick and friendly service too!

1 Thank tennismimioffour