“Very Good experience”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

The food is prepared very well. The service is also very good. Everything is excellent. Had the Mongo Beef. The sweet and sour soup is great. Better than any takeout Chinese. Worth the trip. Not cheap though. Family of 4 $120.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I am usually not a big fan of the Chinese American Cuisine as I find it too salty and too sweet at the same time to compare with the Chinese or Asiatic Cuisine I am used to eat abroad, in the Caribbean or in Europe.
This said I was positively surprised by the quality of Asiatic cuisine P.F. Changs offers! It is the closest to what I know as Asiatic Cuisine, the one I quoted above. We went twice for lunch during the same vacation in Ft Myers, and I will definitely go back if I have the opportunity.
Service was good, price were correct and portion were fair.
Good restaurant, I do recommend!

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

For SWFL, this place has decent Chinese food. Nothing I would rave about, but nothing that I would say is soo terrible. They have a good happy hour, but you wouldn't know it by walking in. In my experiences, happy hour menus are only offered upon request. There dinner for 2 special isn't bad. My favorite ite is Mongolian beef made super spicy. The amount of salt used in there recipes is beyond ridiculous. Do if you are on a no salt diet like I am, eat at your own risk and feel like a beach ball the next day.

3  Thank Eatthisnow
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Had a great lunch here the other day, food was great and the service was even better. This restaurant is out by the outlet mall, has a great lunch menu and happy hour has great drinks and reduced price appetizers. Nothing bad to say here, Tedra did a great job waiting on us, she is a outstanding server! We will be back :)...

Reviewed July 30, 2014

PF Chang's in Fort Myers is a bit off the beaten path but worth the trip. Same great food you expect from the chain. Also, it's in a nice mall complex so you can shop and eat! Service was excellent.