“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Had a great lunch here the other day, food was great and the service was even better. This restaurant is out by the outlet mall, has a great lunch menu and happy hour has great drinks and reduced price appetizers. Nothing bad to say here, Tedra did a great job waiting on us, she is a outstanding server! We will be back :)...

Reviewed July 30, 2014

PF Chang's in Fort Myers is a bit off the beaten path but worth the trip. Same great food you expect from the chain. Also, it's in a nice mall complex so you can shop and eat! Service was excellent.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I enjoy this place it has a nice atmosphere if you prefer a darker place. It is always best to call ahead especially if you'd like a booth. I like the crispy lettuce wraps, Buddah's feast with is an all veggies platter, and then I get which is not on the menu a pineapple coconut scoop of yummy icecream.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

First time I have been at PF Changs. Went with a group of 8. Food flavored according to special requests. Everyone's meal arrived at the same time which was nice to see. Usually someone' swish is wrong or arrives minutes later. A joyful meal, great price, large portions, colorful and very tasty...I should know, I am a retired exec chef.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

So one of my good girl friends of mine and I went on a Saturday night out to Gulf Coast Town Center. We decided we should eat at P.F. Chang's. In my car on the way, she was telling me about the last time she went to eat here she had a unique drink. Her last boyfriend and her got silly off of this stuff and had a great time. It was called Sake. Apparently the warmer version of Sake is, "better for the body" and so I'm all for it! When we sat down outside, very quickly and it was 8pm, the table was dirty but cleaned and cleared off in a timely manner. So we get to ordering and have us some Sake. We do our cheers, I say "I love this non-pressure situation because were such good friends, so, to a date with a friend!" we both take the shot....and this is what I say. "Michelle, is there supposed to be ice in the warm water?" I stick out my tongue and there was a glass shard about half of the size of a dime. We look inside the little Sake drink and sure enough, a few more pieces of glass in the bottom of the container. I could of been so impacted by the glass if swallowed but my instincts told me it wasn't right to have that object on my tongue. I mean really a piece glass was in my mouth, sharp too, wasn't expecting that kind thing to happen. Anyway, besides almost freakishly choking on glass they gave us 3 more Sake orders for free and the food was fantastic as always. The ordeal was handled great by our waitress. If she didn't act the way she did, I definitely would have sued. But I'm didn't freak out like my friend would have she told me. If I was bleeding then it would have been different because you don't know where that glass came from. We both thought it would be a great story, I can say that's true.

-Sake glass survivor