“Great Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Was feeling pretty sick and had just gotten of an airplane. It was cold out, so oI ordered the Wonton Soup and the Potstickers. Just the right mix. Service was awesome.

“Food and prices right”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Service was right on. I have eaten at PF's in several cities and this one was the best. Normally I never rate a chain better than average but the service was excellent, worth noting for sure. I will go back.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Treated Well and Delicious Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I and 4 of our friends had a 7:30 PM reservation last evening. We were told that it would take 15 minutes for our table to be ready, so we went to the bar and ordered drinks. The time went past 15 minutes, so we remained at the bar to finish our drinks. My husband left the bar for a few minutes. While he was gone we were called to dinner. We all left the bar and went to be seated, but none of us realized my husband's half finished drink was still at the bar. When my husband joined us he asked where his drink was, but it was too late, the bartender had cleaned up the glasses.
The manager had taken us to our table and overhead the conversation. He offered to replaced my husband's drink (which he did) and, because we had to wait for our table past the 15 minutes we were told it would take, he sent over complimentary appetizers. We had not complained about anything, but he did this of his own accord.
Besides being treated so well by the manager, the food was delicious and the wait staff was great.
I would recommend this restaurant and would advise calling ahead for a reservation. It was very busy, which is understandable after having such a wonderful experience.
Food recommendations: Lettuce Wrap Appetizer and Mongolian Beef Entre...but everything we had was delicious.

• Visited January 2013
“my favorite Chinese”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

very good - always good service and food is always without flaw - can be a wait for a table in season

“Can't handle the herd”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived there were hoards of families waiting on the sidewalk for this always busy Saturday evening. The hostesses were feverishly answering the phone and trying to handle who went where. We were told the wait would be 60-70 minutes. Five minutes later my wife heard a different hostess telling a family 15-20 minutes. Disappointed we looked at
Their outside patio which had 6 empty tables that just needed to be turned over.
Unbeleivable that a restaurant known for volume can't turn tables and have hostesses knowing how to handle volume. All this makes you feel they don't care for the business or you as a customer.