“Great!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food was amazing and the service was great!!
I recommend tha Crispy honey chicken with the brown rice, I had lamb I can't think of the name it was the spicy one it was a little too strong and salty wouldn't recommend that, although it was still good.. I would deff come back!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Went to P.F. Chang's after our flight was cancelled. Had the prix fix menu for two. Each person had a choice of soup, appetizer, entree and dessert. Everything was great. More than enough for two with leftovers. Fast, friendly service. Great value.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stopped here on the way to do shopping after a workout and we were not dressed for "business lunch" They hostess seated us without batting an eye and the server was prompt, attentive and took our drink orders. We have not eaten at this PF Changs, we usually go to one in Vegas and it had a new lunch menu ( new to us). For less than $10 there are about 20 dishes you can choose, all with soup or salad and the entree and rice. It was quite enough for a nice lunch.
I would recommend to anyone, they will steer you to dishes that are spicy or not as you prefer. A nice break with all our errands still to do!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

PF Changs has set the standard for quality chinese. This particular one is always excellent and staff friendly. the outdoor dining (in front and back) is really a plus. It can be very noisy inside due to the high ceilings.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

We have found that not all P.F.Chang's are alike and they vary depending upon management. This one is obviously well managed. The manager seated us very cordially & told us to let her know if there were any problems. Service was prompt & efficient. I had the Buddha's Feast and it was excellent. My husband had the sweet & sour chicken which was good but small portions. Also, and this is important, the restrooms were very clean. I would highly recommend this P.F.Chang's. On a side note, it is located in a delightful shopping area with lots of parking.