We had the first floor, so we woke up to the car alarm that constantly went off, the sport motorcycle trying to show off and people walking by. The room was clean, but not up to date. Over the bed was reading lights (like old school), my boyfriend was scared he was going to sit up in the middle of the night and whack his head. The TV was a tube style, nothing fancy. The matresses where okay, but nothing to write home about. It would be great if you didn't want any frills. There was a 7-11 next door, but nothing else. Full kitchenette in the room. Again we were on the first floor, you could hear EVERYTHING going on the floor above us and we heard toliets flushing with the water rushing through the walls. Also please bear in mind this is near the airport, so you hear them constantly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Economy Extended Stay with kitchenettes in all rooms. Owner operated. Amazing Staff. Only economy extended stay in the area with a pool! Come see us! CLEAN ROOMS-EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE- GREAT VALUE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Extended Stay Fort Myers
- Suburban Extended Stay Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Extended Stay