I spent a week in early May at the Suburban and couldn't have been more pleased. The accommodations were comfortable and clean. The room was plenty large enough, and the kitchenette proved to be a real time and money saver. It was equipped with a fridge/freezer, sink, microwave, stove top and dinette set. Utensils were provided. It was nice to come back to the room and make a lunch or have a snack while watching television.
My A/C unit started to act up. Upon determining that it couldn't be repaired on site, the unit was removed and replaced all within an hour.
The help was great. Always had a smile on their face, extremely polite and accommodating.
The facility is conveniently located. Easy access to I75, SW Regional Airport, Edison Mall, Cape Coral and Sanibel Island. There are plenty of local restuarants, chain restuarants and fast food /take outs near by.
I will definately stay here when in Ft Myers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Economy Extended Stay with kitchenettes in all rooms. Owner operated. Amazing Staff. Only economy extended stay in the area with a pool! Come see us! CLEAN ROOMS-EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE- GREAT VALUE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Extended Stay Fort Myers
- Suburban Extended Stay Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Extended Stay