If you are only staying a few days and can't really afford more $ this will do. For the people who stay longer they really won't clean the front of the vanity or the bowl of the sink if there is a toothbrush toward the back of the vanity. There are any # of excuses for skipping most of the housekeeping. Sometimes they forget to leave another roll of toilet paper. Most excuses involved stuff in the room. Have to move too much stuff it's time to move out! Housekeeping is where the price is lowered. Only 2X a week with most tasks being skipped. The first time the housekeepers came to my room they complained because the kids spilled Cheerios on the floor. Couldn't skip vacuuming. The second time there were no Cheerios, but I could tell they still didn't vacuum. A small pile of dirty clothes in a corner served as an excuse. Not near any attractions or large employers. The sound insulation between rooms and floors isn't great. What it is advertised to be...a cheap hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Economy Extended Stay with kitchenettes in all rooms. Owner operated. Amazing Staff. Only economy extended stay in the area with a pool! Come see us! CLEAN ROOMS-EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE- GREAT VALUE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Extended Stay Fort Myers
- Suburban Extended Stay Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Extended Stay