The hotel is really good value. Reception staff was really friendly and the rooms have a pleasent size as well. There are enough emty parking spots available, even when you arrive late at night. The pool is a plus as well and a 7eleven is just next door.
What we really did not like was the noise. First of all you can hear the planes coming in, which was ok for us since there where not that many. And second our room was right above a generator (for A/C?) which was shocking loud and even made the floor vibrate turning on every 15 min or so! We even tried to change the room, but they were fully booked. As long as your room isnt on that side of the hotel, its a great spot to stay. But you really have to make sure your are not even close to that generator....
Our room was 216.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Economy Extended Stay with kitchenettes in all rooms. Owner operated. Amazing Staff. Only economy extended stay in the area with a pool! Come see us! CLEAN ROOMS-EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE- GREAT VALUE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Extended Stay Fort Myers
- Suburban Extended Stay Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Extended Stay