“If you see me in there, it will be to ask for my $$$ back”
Review of Sakura Chinatown

Sakura Chinatown
Ranked #378 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Could possibly be the worst Chinese food I or my family has ever had
If it were not for the soy sauce, there would have been no flavor at all..
Originally shopped the menu on line but when I got home and checked
My receipt, not 1 of the items were priced the same as the online menu.
Don't think I will be going back.... Ever

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I was impressed with the Chinese food served here. The amounts were great and filling. They bring you out the crunchies with sweet sour sauce before your meal. The only complaints I had is make sure to give out menus first before taking the drink orders and the place smelled a little weird.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

If you like grocery store sushi and have never eaten at a real sushi restaurant this is the place for you.

If you've had good sushi, then don't bother with this restaurant. It's bottom of the barrel, low grade, flavorless sushi. Pure crap.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love the place. I hve been there with my 2 kids or with friends in both way we had a great time... We love the atmosphere andthe service is great.. The Sushy portion are nice.. We love it there and we do ry to go there at least twice a month!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is one of my favorites!

I frequently eat here and like the Orange Beef or General Tso's Chicken. I have also sampled the duck, which is very good. They also have a Sushi Bar, which I have not yet tried, but looks inviting, and is located in an "L" adjacent to the liquor bar.

They also have take-out and delivery. When I call for take-out, I have several "special" requests, which are as well granted as if I were in the restaurant. The staff is very pleasant and most accommodating!

1  Thank EllenRealtor