“With out groupon I would not return”
Review of Amazon Grill

Amazon Grill
Ranked #644 of 928 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Food was tasty, but I would not go back. All meat no fish . Would like to have seen alittle more variety

2  Thank Tarpondog

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This place is hidden in a strip mall. The food was just ok. Had a groupon so cannot complain about price even regular price was only $15. They had ribs, pork, sausage, chicken, beef, oxtail, etc.

3  Thank barrys24
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We absolutely loved the Amazon Grill. We are so glad that we purchased the groupon as we might not have found it on our own. I had lived in Salvador, Brazil back in the early 90's and really missed good Brazilian food. I love the salad bar and the caparinha was excellent. Thanks for a great night.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I had much greater expectations. Having been to this type of restaurant before ......The meat is dry and cold. The buffet side dishes are cold and unmarked. The rice was not cooked and it was hard. The bread was stale and old. There is no way this place will stay open for much longer. The watermelon was the best thing on the buffet. We were 1 of 3 tables at prime dinner time. I would not recommend this place.

3  Thank weatherandnoise
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Tried it for the first time today at lunch. There was no other customers, I guess that should be the first sign. The meat was somewhat dry, sausage tasteless. The buffet is not labeled so much of it is a mystery. I wish there was better news to report.

1  Thank Jeff B