“Brazilian buffet”

Dining options: Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“Brazilian buffet”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This place is hidden in a strip mall. The food was just ok. Had a groupon so cannot complain about price even regular price was only $15. They had ribs, pork, sausage, chicken, beef, oxtail, etc.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank barrys24

Battle Creek, Michigan
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We absolutely loved the Amazon Grill. We are so glad that we purchased the groupon as we might not have found it on our own. I had lived in Salvador, Brazil back in the early 90's and really missed good Brazilian food. I love the salad bar and the caparinha was excellent. Thanks for a great night.

Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh
“Will not be open for much longer....”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I had much greater expectations. Having been to this type of restaurant before ......The meat is dry and cold. The buffet side dishes are cold and unmarked. The rice was not cooked and it was hard. The bread was stale and old. There is no way this place will stay open for much longer. The watermelon was the best thing on the buffet. We were 1 of 3 tables at prime dinner time. I would not recommend this place.

3 Thank weatherandnoise
Fort Myers, Florida
“I was hoping for so much more...”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Tried it for the first time today at lunch. There was no other customers, I guess that should be the first sign. The meat was somewhat dry, sausage tasteless. The buffet is not labeled so much of it is a mystery. I wish there was better news to report.

1 Thank Jeff B
Sarasota, Florida
“Tasty and a little different”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

This Amazon Grill provides some really great basic foods, the meat is tasty and there're all different kinds, steak, sausage, pork, chicken and a couple I didn't have room to try, the only other thing I had on the buffet was rice and beans and even that was tasty. The only downfall is the service which is limited mostly because of laungage barriers, luckily I have been brushing up on my Rosetta stone. Also this was my first trip to a Brazilian restiraunt and was unsure what to do, ther are no signs and as I said communication is limited. Also if you have food allergies I would play it safe I could not get them to understand what gluten was. It was actually pretty fun it felt like I was in a foreign country.

2 Thank priesthood