“Pleasant Breakfast”

The Eatery by Ryan
Ranked #158 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Homemade Breakfast & Lunch and dinner! Specialty Sandwiches, best cheesesteaks and Free WIFI Currently Under New Ownership Ryan M.
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Ordinary breakfast fare, clean, very pleasant atmosphere. We ate outside on the terrace. The breakfast sandwiches were very good, the "breakfast potatoes" were a disappointment. Tiny pieces of potato that we had asked to have well done and they weren't cooked very much. All in all a nice place for a quite breakfast, pleasant staff, average breakfast prices, homemade sweet breads, good coffee, order at the counter.

3  Thank lgatz

Reviewed March 30, 2012

My mother and my two toddlers and I had a delightful and refreshing dining experience at Kate's Kafe. My mother and I had salads that were fresh, tasty and colorful, the toddlers enjoyed the quiche. We also tried the zucchini bread that was mostly gobbled up by my two toddlers. There were many other breads available- date, strawberry, and banana to name a few. We also took home a slice of Key lime pie to go. I would much rather patron Kate's, a locally owned small business, and be served by Kate herself than go to a chain restaurant any day.

1  Thank AliceReri
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Great Food. Great Staff and cheap prices.
They serve breakfast and lunch - 6 days a week.

1  Thank mark a
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Kate's just opened this week. We shared a Ruben and a Panini with Roast Beef and Havarti. It was probably the best I have ever had. The owners gave us Datenut Bread and other assorted breads and cakes to sample. All I can say is INCREDIBLE!!!