“Great staff”

Dining options: Reservations
Fort Myers, FL
“Great staff”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The restaurant has great staff in the bar area - Mark and Steve. Food is very good. I especially like the Salmon Florentine. It is the best salmon entree I have had in all of the Fort Myers area restaurants. Biscuits are great, as well as the Queso Dip.

Visited July 2012

Reading, United Kingdom
“Good Ribs and varied salad bar.”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We go to Fort Myers every January and always eat at Ruby's. The service is friendly and the choice of food good. As with all Ruby's the ribs are tasty and filling. We love the salad bar as there is a wide selection to chose from. It can get busy around 5.30 - 6pm when you may have to wait to be seated. Its a good choice.

• Visited January 2012
Thank Barry and Nicol... G
Florida
“Superior for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We have visited a couple of other locations of this chain and have enjoyed it. Went there for lunch on a Saturday with my husband and thought it was noteworthy so I am writing this review. First, I was impressed by the sides on the menu. They offer low cal choices and they are clearly marked. I ordered the mashed cauliflower, something I have only ever encountered at a restaurant of the five star class. Also, I ordered the grilled green beans and they were crisp/tender and very tasty. I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich with sliced avocado. It was served on a toasted roll but the best thing about it had to be the chicken. It was juicy, tender and quite flavorful. I wish I could buy chicken like that in the grocery but I haven't been able to find it for a very long time. I think the grocery carries old pullets compared to what I was served at Ruby Tuesday. I am sure we will go again. The place was clean, but the overall atmosphere/decor is fairly generic.

• Visited June 2012
Fort Myers Beach
“close to hotel”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

good food, good variety, good drinks, professional staff that actually knows the service industry

Visited May 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Very good food for a chain restaurant, we eat there quite often, service is good, food is good, place is clean, only issue is tight parking but you usually can get a spot. Highly reccommend this Ruby's.

• Visited March 2012