“A nice restaurant”

Description: Opened mid-October by a locally-known restaurateur, Cristof Danzi
Saint Louis
“A nice restaurant”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I found the restaurant to be nice and average priced The main dishes were seafood priced between $18 and $27. Service is good and they have exceptional bread.

Visited February 2013

“Fish not as advertised.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ordered mahi-mahi and at first I thought it required more cooking, which they did. I am certain it was some other fish, but this happens a lot, I am told. Not at this restaurant , but at many places with tourists as patrons. It happened to me once an hour or so from my home. I did not protest, so as not to bother our small group. Just a suggestion, watch for this problem. The service was fine, and I might give the place another try.

• Visited February 2013
Ludington, Michigan
“Excellent Seafood”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Large portions reasonably priced. Nice atmosphere inside and outside. Food was tasty and hot and served with a smile.

• Visited February 2013
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Not much for the money”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband I had lunch here on a week day. Resturant was pretty busy but sevice was slow. Brought me the wrong sandwich, the sandwich was heavy on the bread and very lean on the meat. I had potato salad and it was pretty tasteless. I had been wanting to try Cristof's since it opened, it's such a cute resturant and it's a neighborhood eatery. I have to say I should have kept on driving by because I was so dissappointed. :(

Visited January 2013
Illinois
“Great outdoor atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

The choice of eating inside or outside under umbrellas is up to you. Either setting is great. The pork shank is so tender it falls off the bone. The seafood is wonderful. Service has been excellent. This is a place we frequent.