“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Opened mid-October by a locally-known restaurateur, Cristof Danzi
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Christof's enjoyable place for lunch with outdoor seating. Food was excellent and out waitress really friendly. A place that we would take family and friends when they visit.

There are newer reviews for Cristof’s on McGregor

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Food is excellent with a wide selection of seafood, pasta and meat dishes. Have been there twice in the last 2 weeks with great satisfaction with the food,service and prices !!! Have Valentines Day reservation on the porch although inside is very attractive as well.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Even after all the second chances in the world, I can't seem to get a good meal here. The wine list is just so-so and the biggest shame of all is that it's a lovely setting in a convenient neighborhood place. The best thing on the menu is probably the mussels, but ask about the size. Big ones have been too fishy in the past here (and don't be surprised if the server shows up with a raw, cold one on a plate to show you, since the servers don't seem to know why size matters!). The crab cakes contain lots of "filler" and not enough crab, and the entire presentation of whatever I've had here is just lackluster. There is only so far a nice setting can take you, and they have run out of steam here (not sure they ever had it). I would love to see some inventive approaches to locally sourced seafood and produce - there is plenty of it available! A little passion would be a welcome change here.

1  Thank ax1
Reviewed February 7, 2013

You should go to this place! It doesn't get better! The people are sweet, really friendly and never disappoint you! If you think about over looking it..YOUR REALLY MISSING PUT:D!!!!!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I went here for my Birthday Lunch on 1/26 with my boyfriend and parents. The outdoor seating area is really nice. The boys both got the cajun cod sandwich that was on special and talked about how good it was for days. My mom and I split the fish of the day sandwich (mahi mahi). It was also very good. The homemade chips are delicious. Get them. I had the 'diet' margarita and should have known better. It had lots of tequila in it, but tasted awful. My fault! I should have just gone for the full calorie version!

The service was pretty good, though our server was obviously swamped. We weren't in a hurry, so we were pretty chill about how long it took to get drinks. I was wearing my Birthday Tiara, and was happy to tell our server why we were there. This resulted in my choice of free dessert. : ) I got the bourbon pecan pie and it was fantastic. Really boozy and delicious.

Next time I'm back in the area, I'd definitely eat here again.