“Nice breakfast place”

Biscotti's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Family owned and run restaurant. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Home Made Soups,Organic Green Salads ,Paninis, Specialty Coffee Drinks, Home Made Ice Cream and Much Much More!!!
North East Pa
“Nice breakfast place”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

This cafe is a really cool find, its like home. The owners cant be more obliging they will make pretty much whatever you would like. Don't expect fast service remember this is the laid back enjoy life cafe, I really like the whole layout.

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Great breakfast and lunch”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have eaten breakfast and lunch here and it is the best. The owners are always there, and the service shows that they are the owners. Excellent food goes with people serving it who seem like they really care that you are happy and satisfied. Whenever I am in Fort Myers I visit at least twice a week. Great place.

• Visited January 2013
Apopka, Florida
“What a great mom and pop place!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We picked this site based on the number of good reviews. They were spot on. The soups are awesome, the sandwiches are big and delicious and the salad my wife had was perfect! A lot of work goes into making this place like it is and it is reflected in the food. The ice cream was a perfect touch. You could tell everything was fresh made from scratch. Where else can you get 15 bean soup or cabbage bean soup?

• Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Fabulous”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We arrived at 4pm on a Saturday to a empty cafe. It was our first time here and had not noticed the the 4pm closing sign. The husband/wife owners were nice enough to lets us place an order to go.

I ordered chicken noodle soup which was good. My wife ordered a grilled veggie sandwich on ciabatta. It was FABULOUS! We got the homemade broccoli salad concoction which was just as fabulous! My daughter had been feeling ill and has not been eating well but she did a good job on these two items. We ate outside and the owners drove away. They return to get something and I asked to purchase more of the salad. They were nice enough to accomodate my request.

There are so many items I would love to try here including some coffee and desserts. Unfortunately we were staying some distance away and had to head back to Chicago the next day.

I would certainly give these folks a try if in the neighborhood!

• Visited December 2012
“Fabulous home cooked and fresh food”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Found this by chance and what a find. Wonderfully, fresh, tasty home made food. Recommend the paninis and fresh soups. Ice creams amazing. Service was really friendly and enthusiastic. They also have free wifi.