We needed a large, affordable room for our family of 5 that was close to the RSW airport since our flight was arriving at 11:45PM and we didn't want to drive far. GrandStay fit the bill nicely.
Although they do offer a complimentary cab service, we did not make use of it since we were picking up a rental vehicle. It was about 8 minutes from the airport...a little difficult to get to due to an odd entryway and some construction, but not a big deal.
Checkin was friendly and efficient. The room had 2 comfortable queen beds and a pullout sofa. It also had a microwave and small fridge. We all slept fairly well and had no trouble with noise in spite of the fact that we are right on the maid drag (Daniels Blvd) and near the airport.
They serve a basic continental breakfast (waffle iron, pastries, juice). Nothing special but adequate. The woman who was replenishing items was very friendly and helpful.
The pool is very nice, but the fitness center is below average.
As I write this review (soaking up some sun poolside using the excellent complimentary wifi), I'd definitely come back. It's not posh, but budget friendly and a solid choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from the airport, Spring Training, Edison/Ford Estates, Shell Factory, Barbara B. Mann Theater and many other attractions. GrandStay(R) Hotel and Suites Fort Myers Florida, offers spacious hotel suites, perfect for the business traveler or a family vacation. This all-suite hotel features complimentary Gourmet Express Breakfast daily, high-speed Internet with Business Center. Only 2 miles away from the Southwest Florida (RSW) International Airport off I-75(exit 131) and Daniels Parkway, GrandStay Hotel and Suites is also conveniently located close to a variety of dining and entertainment attractions. If you enjoy golfing, Southern Florida has over 130 golf courses; with many just miles away from the hotel! Fort Myers is also known for its great shopping, Broadway shows, trails for biking & walking, fine dining, fishing and amazing white-sand beaches. Baseball fans will feel right at home during the months of February and March as Fort Myers welcomes Major League Baseball's Spring Training Camp. The Minnesota Twins, playing at Hammond Stadium only 3 miles away, and the Boston Red Sox, playing at Jet Blue Park within a mile of the hotel, prepare for the regular season.We welcome groups, sport's team, motor coach tours and more. GrandStay(R) Hotel and Suites Airport in Fort Myers, Florida offers a variety of room types. From our standard king or queen suites with a microwave and small fridge to our extended-stay suites with a full kitchen including microwave, full-size refrigerator, stove top, dishware and utensils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandstay Hotel And Suites
- Grandstay Hotel Fort Myers
- Wynstar Hotel Fort Myers
- Wynstar Fort Myers