Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Myers(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$80
ComfortInn
$114
$104
Hampton.com
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$91
Hampton.com
$259
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
$102
$119
$107
$76
$71
1,217 results
All reviewsgrand stayfront deskcracker barrelclose to the airportwafflesjetblue parkjet blue parkdaniels parkwayroom was cleanhard boiled eggscontinental breakfastwaffle makerred sox spring trainingexercise roomexcellent hoteloutdoor poolwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 9, 2014

First the good. The room was decent size and clean. The location was excellent for the weekend activities I was to attend.
The not so good. Check in is 3:00 and no earlier. My plane arrived at 10:30 so I tried at 11:30 and was told check in is 3:00. So I left for lunch and returned at 2:30 only to get the stall tactic - office worker was rebooting the computer. I checked in at 3:05. I have stayed in many hotels and this was the first with NO vending machines anywhere. There is is a mini-fridge but nothing to put in it! The price was OK for the room but as others have said, the office staff was not very helpful or allowed to make you feel welcome. There are better options out there.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank hawkeyecox
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We booked two rooms at this hotel and had to call three times to have the receptionist be able to take the reservation. She was in a different area of the hotel each time. We said we would be there within an hour. Our driver took us to the wrong hotel. Unfortunately we did not realize this until after we were billed. Both of the rooms were billed at different rates, despite being quoted at the same price. The fact that there was no reservation did not seem strange, as each attempt at booking was a mess.
The fact that we did not receive a phone call disappointed me. The hotel said it is not their policy to call to confirm reservations, and that guests book rooms there all the time and don't show up. We are out $270 over a very frustrating situation. The fact that both rooms were billed out at different rates was also irritating. I have called the hotel itself a minimum of five times. No one on staff has the authority to at least charge us the agreed upon amount. I have left multiple messages with the manager who has not returned a single call and no staff can tell when the manager may actually be in. I also called head office, who has no authority and can't see billing records.
It would be nice if anything had been done to assist a group of frustrated travelers.

Room Tip: If the "front desk" asks you to call back twice before being able to take your reservation, don't stay at that hotel!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank CCbud
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I needed to contact a guest ( a doctor) who had just checked in - and was told there was no such person registered even though I had just received a phone call from him saying he was staying at the hotel. I spelled the name and asked the operator if she would check the records. She told me she was too busy but to call back in 15 minutes. I called back, again spelled out the name letter for letter and was told no one of that name was registered. Later that evening I called again and again was told there was no one of that name at the hotel, along with the fact that there were 77 rooms at the hotel and she wasn't going to check every one. The next day I received a phone call from the guest confirming that he had indeed been registered since midday the previous day and had been waiting for me to contact him on important business. He went to the front desk to complain and was told that the person who took my phone calls was her superior whose son owned the hotel. As you can imagine the whole incident was denied.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Neville S
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Very nice and clean! The lady that checked us in was very nice!!! Rebecca however was slightly rude and indifferent to our need for a shuttle, AS ADVERTISED! Because of the shuttle stress we would not go there again. If you don't need the shuttle, it is very clean and the rooms are a good size.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I needed an extended stay in SW Florida. I booked on Kayak for the entire month of February thinking I would extend through March after I checking it out in person. I was ensured during a 45 (!) minute call with GrandStay, that I could pay weekly as the rate would be the same as monthly. We arrived at 1am on January 30 after a long drive and were told to pay for the full month. When we mentioned our phone agreement, the comment was:" You can consider yourself lucky that you got this rate on Kayak, I can rent this place for more everyday you are not taking the room". And that I can "forget to stay there in March, it's booked for the full price". After 30 minutes of "negotiations"and much complaining the receptionist agreed to break it up in 4 weekly reservations. When doing so she "lost" the last 3 days of February to the central booking system and the hotel was now booked and unavailable for us after the 25th. When we got to the room, everything including the bed smelled like a smokers room. My complaint earned me a can of air freshener spray to fix it. When I then went to take a shower I realized that the waterstream comes to a trickle when turned towards hot. We got new pillows the next day and had to stay in that room for 4 nights until we got another room. Needless to say, nobody ever came to fix the shower, turns out, there is just not enough waterpressure on the third floor. The wifi in the room goes out several times a day, a call to the receptionist usually fixes it. The fan in the elevator is dying and so noisy (nails on chalk board) that we first laughed about it, called it our "Groundhog Day" experience but later took the stairs. After one week we found a home to rent and happily moved on and cancelled the remaining weeks (in time not to get charged). Well, you guessed it. All was well until today, February 20. We just realized that we were charged for this week (after being out of there two weeks at no charge). Sit tight and I will update you about the time it takes to reverse the charge. On a good note, the cleaning crew was kind and concerned and tried to get the smell out (didn't work but the new pillows didn't smell) and the room is bigger than average. The location close to the airport and I-75 is great if you want to make a quick escape from here. Breakfast is okay, the workout room a small closet and the pool so cold that it will refresh you in 10 seconds. Wish me luck to get my "cheap rate" back.

Room Tip: No hot water pressure on third floor. Stay away from the elevator. Since there are no day curtains, first floor has no privacy when the night blinds are open
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business