I have read several reviews and agree with parts and don't agree with other parts. The PROS are: I found the room to be very nice, large, had the refrigerator and micro that worked well, loved the color scheme inside and outside the room. Very appealing color scheme, relaxing. The breakfast room was big, lots of things to choose from, and the breakfast lady was wonderful. We didn't use the pool so I can't comment on that. The entryway is lovely. We didn't use the pool
Now the CONS: That lovely breakfast lady was the ONLY friendly employee I encountered. I didn't see any of the cleaners to comment on them. The desk people were unfriendly, uncaring, and just plain uninterested. Any questions I had were met with indifference and a looking away attitude. I had problems staying connected to the internet the whole time we were there.
That being said, if they want me or anyone to return, they better clean up their customer service attitude. That alone is the reason our next nine nights are not being spent with them as we are down in Florida again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from the airport, Spring Training, Edison/Ford Estates, Shell Factory, Barbara B. Mann Theater and many other attractions. GrandStay(R) Hotel and Suites Fort Myers Florida, offers spacious hotel suites, perfect for the business traveler or a family vacation. This all-suite hotel features complimentary Gourmet Express Breakfast daily, high-speed Internet with Business Center. Only 2 miles away from the Southwest Florida (RSW) International Airport off I-75(exit 131) and Daniels Parkway, GrandStay Hotel and Suites is also conveniently located close to a variety of dining and entertainment attractions. If you enjoy golfing, Southern Florida has over 130 golf courses; with many just miles away from the hotel! Fort Myers is also known for its great shopping, Broadway shows, trails for biking & walking, fine dining, fishing and amazing white-sand beaches. Baseball fans will feel right at home during the months of February and March as Fort Myers welcomes Major League Baseball's Spring Training Camp. The Minnesota Twins, playing at Hammond Stadium only 3 miles away, and the Boston Red Sox, playing at Jet Blue Park within a mile of the hotel, prepare for the regular season.We welcome groups, sport's team, motor coach tours and more. GrandStay(R) Hotel and Suites Airport in Fort Myers, Florida offers a variety of room types. From our standard king or queen suites with a microwave and small fridge to our extended-stay suites with a full kitchen including microwave, full-size refrigerator, stove top, dishware and utensils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandstay Hotel And Suites
- Grandstay Hotel Fort Myers
- Wynstar Hotel Fort Myers
- Wynstar Fort Myers