We selected the Grandstay for a weeklong visit to Fort Myers as it seemed to be centrally located for what we wanted to do, which was play golf. Our room was spacious, bed was very comfortable and, except for one night when there was a wedding party, it was very quiet and peaceful. The staff were very friendly. There is not much in terms of restaurants nearby, which means you have to drive for dinner, but The Gulf Coast Centre is an easy 5 minute drive away and it offers just about any kind of dining you would like. We were impressed with the WiFi service, and there is also a small business centre with 2 desktops available for guests. There is a small, heated, outdoor pool and a small fitness area. Continental breakfast each morning was a great way to get us started. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel for those not seeking a five star experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from the airport, Spring Training, Edison/Ford Estates, Shell Factory, Barbara B. Mann Theater and many other attractions. GrandStay(R) Hotel and Suites Fort Myers Florida, offers spacious hotel suites, perfect for the business traveler or a family vacation. This all-suite hotel features complimentary Gourmet Express Breakfast daily, high-speed Internet with Business Center. Only 2 miles away from the Southwest Florida (RSW) International Airport off I-75(exit 131) and Daniels Parkway, GrandStay Hotel and Suites is also conveniently located close to a variety of dining and entertainment attractions. If you enjoy golfing, Southern Florida has over 130 golf courses; with many just miles away from the hotel! Fort Myers is also known for its great shopping, Broadway shows, trails for biking & walking, fine dining, fishing and amazing white-sand beaches. Baseball fans will feel right at home during the months of February and March as Fort Myers welcomes Major League Baseball's Spring Training Camp. The Minnesota Twins, playing at Hammond Stadium only 3 miles away, and the Boston Red Sox, playing at Jet Blue Park within a mile of the hotel, prepare for the regular season.We welcome groups, sport's team, motor coach tours and more. GrandStay(R) Hotel and Suites Airport in Fort Myers, Florida offers a variety of room types. From our standard king or queen suites with a microwave and small fridge to our extended-stay suites with a full kitchen including microwave, full-size refrigerator, stove top, dishware and utensils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Fort Myers near JetBlue Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandstay Hotel And Suites
- Grandstay Hotel Fort Myers
- Wynstar Hotel Fort Myers
- Wynstar Fort Myers